[cvsnt-dev] building cvsnt

David Somers dsomers at trevezel.com
Sat Jul 31 17:18:54 BST 2004

Hi Tony,

I thought I'd have a go a trying to squash that status/release bug... but
I've got a few queries about building cvsnt from its sources.

sserver_protocol pulls in
  libeay32_vc71.lib ssleay32_vc71.lib
shouldn't that really be
  libeay32.lib ssleay32.lib

genkey pulls in
  libeay32_vc71.lib ssleay32_vc71.lib
shouldn't that really be
  libeay32.lib (plus, ssleay32 isn't needed)

Regarding status/release... I just stepped through the code... it seems for
release, T_REMOVE_ENTRY is being returned for the files instead of
T_UPTODATE! Am digging deeper to try locate the cause.

Cheers,

David