[cvsnt-dev] Re: CVS Repository not updated

Andreas Tscharner starfire at dplanet.ch
Tue Jun 8 20:06:41 BST 2004

On Sun, 06 Jun 2004 17:54:00 +0100
Tony Hoyle <tmh at nodomain.org> wrote:

> There have been several updates recently - there's generally somthing
> at least every couple of days.
>
> Perhaps you have a sticky tag?

I don't think so.

Anyway, I've checked out the HEAD version and tried to compile it. The
"shipped" configure complained about a missing Makefile.in in the
lockservice\ directory. I removed the line in the configure.in file,
aclocal'ed, autoconf'ed and automade the configure script again. Now
configure passed, but make hat a problem that some file was not found (I
think it had again to do with the lockserver).

System:
  Debian GNU/Linux Sid (unstable), Kernel 2.6.6

Regards
	Andreas
Andreas Tscharner                                   starfire at dplanet.ch