[cvsnt-dev] Re: Extending cvs info

Tony Hoyle tmh at nodomain.org
Fri Jun 11 14:41:13 BST 2004

On Fri, 11 Jun 2004 15:32:24 +0200, Oliver Giesen <ogware at gmx.net>
wrote:

>Ah yes, cvswrappers... forgot about that one... maybe even config?

cvs co -p CVSROOT/config

cvsignore, cvswrappers and cvsrc are different because they have
things like default lists and combinations of client/server settings.
If we start adding all the config files on there it just ands up
duplicating existing functionality.

>Ah, didn't know that. I haven't had time to toy with modules2 yet. It
>was kind of a blind shot when I included it as an example...

modules2 is low level enough that the clients don't need to know it
exists.. that's why things like 'update' work properly with it.