[cvsnt-dev] About cvsnt-dev

Tony Hoyle tmh at nodomain.org
Mon Mar 22 14:06:40 GMT 2004

This list is for discussing the future development of cvsnt.

Initiallly it'll be focussing on the 2.1.x branch.  I'll follow this
post with a 'state of play' to say where I am now, and where I'm
heading.

On the development branch there are no sacred cows...  If the
considered decision is we all pack up, forget it and go and live in
the hills, then so be it...  There is no place for egos here - I want
the best techincal solution whatever it is.

There is no need to be a programmer to post here - input from
'ordinary' users is most valued - it is after all you who will have to
live with what gets produced...  also it helps keep wooly headed
developers like me from forgetting who all this is actually for.