[cvsnt-dev] Re: Add new kopt (e.g. -kc) for enforcing reserved edits

Oliver Giesen ogware at gmx.net
Mon May 3 12:50:27 BST 2004

Tony Hoyle wrote:

> Nice idea.  I'm not sure how much information edit has about the
> active -k options on the file.. however it's worth looking into.

Judging by the commit comments, I saw that you already had a stab at
this. I just wanted to play around with it a little bit but it seems the
cvs.exe is missing from today's snapshot build...

BTW: I have looked at the code changes in ViewCvs already and it didn't
look like the enforcement of read-only checkout/update by this option
was included yet.. or have I been missing something (very likely as I'm
still a C++-illiterate for the most part)?

Cheers,

--
Oliver
JID:	ogiesen at jabber.org