[cvsnt-dev] Latest build and SSH protocol

Richard Wirth richard at wirthware.de
Tue Aug 2 07:06:24 BST 2005

Hello Tony,

  looks like we have a problem with plink. When I try to connect to
  sf.net from my windows box I get the following error:

cvs -z9 -q update -P (in directory K:\cvs\cvs_gui\cvsgui_120\)
FATAL ERROR: Unable to authenticate
Couldn't connect to remote server - plink errorcvs.exe [update aborted]: Connection to server failed

Client version is "(CVSNT) 2.5.02 (Servalan) Build 2044 (Release Candidate 2)"

  From a unix box running the same version of cvsnt I can connect and
  update.

  Any ideas??

--