[cvsnt-dev] Debianizing CVSNT

Andreas Tscharner starfire at dplanet.ch
Mon Aug 8 19:04:37 BST 2005

Hello Tony,

Could you do me a favor (actually two ;-) )

* Could you please remove the debian/ directory. It's outdated. I can
provide you a new one as soon as the package is in shape.

* Is it possible to make a cvs export for the source tarball on the Wiki
Download page? lintian complains about CVS/ directories in the sources.

Thank you very much and best regards
	Andreas
Andreas Tscharner                                   starfire at dplanet.ch