[cvsnt-dev] Re: 2057 and 2060 do not compile

Andreas Tscharner starfire at dplanet.ch
Tue Aug 16 22:10:46 BST 2005

OK, let me clarify a few things...

Andreas Tscharner wrote:
> Hello Tony,
>
> Build 2057 and 2060 do not compile here on my Debian unstable. I get the

Deian unstable, but nothing about howl is installed...
> following error:
>
> server.o: In function `mdns_thread_proc':
> /home/andy/Programming/Projects/cvsnt/lockservice/server.cpp:80:
> undefined reference to `mdns_publish(int)'
>
> Zeroconf is not enabled. I've had a look at this point in the source

My fault. I didn't enable Zeroconf, but it WAS enabled by default.

The test in the configure file, however, for howl.h fails...

I simply did

./configure
make

I noticed the same error on a friend's computer tonight; he has a
standard Kubuntu installation.

Best regards
	Andreas

P.S. Build 2061 still fails.