[cvsnt-dev] Re: problems logging on using sspi

Clayton Harbour claytonharbour at sporadicism.com
Mon Jul 25 07:10:02 BST 2005

Hi Tony, I made the user an administrator and still no luck.  In the
event log I am getting a message that I should login:
    Empty password used - try 'cvs login' with a real password

Which is what comes up when pserver auth requires a password.  When I
try to login I get the authorization failed message below.  Also this
may be a red herring but I am also seeing a successful login in the
Security logs around the same time which I am not sure is coming from
cvsnt or something else entirely.  It does consistently show up about
the same time though.