[cvsnt-dev] Re: 2.5.02.2040 problems

Tony Hoyle tony.hoyle at march-hare.com
Fri Jul 29 21:13:42 BST 2005

David Somers wrote:
> Tony,
>
> Linux: I just tried (with build 2.5.02.2040) to do cvs info -b and I get a
> segfault.

Works fine here... doesn't actually return anything but I used the stock
howl so it's probably not working (I remember I had to apply some fixes
last time but can't remember what they were).

TBH something like that is only ever likely to be reliable on OSX and
Win32.  It's built into OSX, and I can keep Win32 working as I ship
binaries so can fix them, but on Unix there's too much to go wrong and
no standardised mdns...  still waiting for someone to write an mdns
client/server that works out of the box...