[cvsnt-dev] Re: 2.5.02.2040 problems

David Somers dsomers at omz13.com
Sat Jul 30 09:29:01 BST 2005

Tony Hoyle wrote:

> David Somers wrote:
>
>> I just did a quick scan, and LTX mangling happens in libltdl/ltdl.c .. so
>> it looks like its being done within cvsnt rather than something in the
>> system...
>>

> That's part of libtool, which is stuff I never touch.

OK. I try to avoid that stuff too.

> It works fine on my system, so presumably it's not doing it on my
> build.. something must be triggering it on yours.

Hmmm... it looks like I've somehow managed to have both howl and
mDNSResponder installed, so there could be some conflict happening there.
I'll play more and try to nail things done.

Now I know why the name zeroconf is depreciated... the zero part is perhaps
a bit misleading.

--
David Somers
VoIP: FWD 622885