[cvsnt-dev] cvs history look for specific module is case sensitive

Brian Post bpost at 80-20.com
Tue Apr 4 22:37:17 UTC 2006

Could we change the fact that -m module is cas sensitive when searching? I
have 1 user who's history lines are all uppercase which will not match.

I am using cvsnt-2.5.03.2151.msi with Windows XP SP2 server & clients. I
have history logging turned on as well as the DB history logging.

For example
cvs history -m DMEDOC/DLL -a -D 2005-10-18
  found 1 users changes

cvs history -m DmeDoc/DLL -a -D 2005-10-18
  found all other users changes

Cheer,
Brian