[cvsnt-dev] Re: Compiling on XP using CYGWIN

Farrell, Jerry D jfarrell at utk.edu
Mon Apr 10 15:25:01 UTC 2006

Tony, Glen,

Thanks a bunch for everyone's help with this setup. I had seen Glen's
reply and downloaded the ADSI development kit from microsoft which
resolved some of my errors. I next saw Tony's reply and have since
downloaded the current Platform SDK and as suggested from the site an
additional resource (which I may not have needed) the Visual C++
ToolKit. Now I am down to 2 errors which tells me I am close to a clean
compile. Any help that I can get on these couple of errors would be
appreciated. The last I am not sure if I should be concerned since it is
complaining about 'bash" which is a linux related command. Thanks again
for everyones help .....

Compiling resources...
Linking...
LINK : C:\cvsnt-2.6.01.2288\/WinDebug\cvstools.dll not found or not
built by the last incremental link; performing full link
   Creating library C:\cvsnt-2.6.01.2288\/WinDebug\cvstools.lib and
object C:\cvsnt-2.6.01.2288\/WinDebug\cvstools.exp
Embedding manifest...
Register type library
'regtlib' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.
Project : error PRJ0019: A tool returned an error code from "Register
type library"
Build log was saved at "
file://C:\cvsnt-2.6.01.2288\Build\Win32\cvstools\Debug\BuildLog.htm"
cvstools - 1 error(s), 0 warning(s)

Compiling...
diff.cpp
Compiling resources...
Compiling manifest to resources...
Linking...
LINK : C:\cvsnt-2.6.01.2288\/WinDebug\cvsnt.exe not found or not built
by the last incremental link; performing full link
Embedding manifest...
Deploying
'bash' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.
Project : error PRJ0002 : Error result 1 returned from
'C:\WINDOWS\system32\cmd.exe'.
Build log was saved at "
file://C:\cvsnt-2.6.01.2288\Build\Win32\cvsnt\Debug\BuildLog.htm"
cvsnt - 1 error(s), 1 warning(s)
========== Rebuild All: 49 succeeded, 2 failed, 0 skipped ==========

Thanks and have a great day!

Farrell, Jerry D