[cvsnt-dev] (no subject)

Farrell, Jerry D jfarrell at utk.edu
Tue Apr 18 13:06:18 UTC 2006

OK,

I am getting this error durring installation using inno 4.2.7:

Unable to execute file:

C:\Program Files\cvsnt\cvsservice.exe

CreateProcess failed; code 14001.
This application has failed to start because the application
configuration is incorrect. Reinstalling the application may fix this
problem.

There are four other messages concerning the other executables. I am
sure the script is wrong, any help someone can offer would be
appreciated. Thanks...

Thanks and have a great day!

Farrell, Jerry D
Internet Programmer/Analyst