[cvsnt-dev] Re: Where to go forward with the main list.

Tony Hoyle tony.hoyle at march-hare.com
Mon Jul 24 13:43:54 UTC 2006

David Somers wrote:
> Ummm... its not applying the AuditDatabasePrefix (which in my case
> is "caslon."? From looking at the code it looks like it should do, unless
> g_pDb->parseTableName is broken?

For postgresql it's not prefix it's schema - I've deprecated
AuditDatabasePrefix (something that'll have to be in the upgrade notes) since
the drivers can have an arbitrary number of variables... postgresql uses
schema now, so in the format it uses try

AuditDatabase_postgres_schema=caslon

It'll stick the '.' on automatically for you.