[cvsnt-dev] triggers and +

David Somers dsomers at omz13.com
Thu Jun 8 11:20:41 UTC 2006

Tony,

I've been going through triggers/info_trigger.cpp.

I've made a few tweaks to fix a blooper where ALL wasn't always done; will
commit later today after a bit more testing back here.

Meanwhile, I'm a bit stymied over the use of the '+' prefix to entries. What
is this meant to do, since looking at the code I can't make neither heads
nor tails of it.

Greetings from (warm and sunny!) Luxembourg

--
David Somers
typographer/programmer/whatever