[cvsnt-dev] Re: cvsapi for non-c++ coders?

Tony Hoyle tony.hoyle at march-hare.com
Fri Jun 9 14:14:21 UTC 2006

David Somers wrote:

> BTW, is there any documentation on how to (ab)use the cvsapi and/or cvsfs?

There's the -dev packages that have a generated help file in them.

I just haven't got around to adding the documentation for most of the
functions.. I started rather late in the day, but some of it is there.

cvsfs is changing a bit fast to think of that kind of stuff at the
moment... at least cvsapi/cvstools are relatively stable.