[cvsnt-dev] [CVSNT] Compilation for AMD K6

Szczawik.PSq szczawik.psq at poczta.fm
Tue Mar 21 22:13:05 UTC 2006

Hello.

I wanted to start my adventure with CVSNT but unfortunatelly I have an AMD
K6 CPU (500MHz). CVSNT doesn't support it. I found an information, that I
could 'just' recompile source-code for it to work correctly
(http://www.march-hare.com/cvspro/faq/faq5.asp#2!). I don't have a VS.NET
2003 (nor Platform SDK) and additionally I have no experience with what
code.

If for somebody that process means just switching few options and that
person could spend a moment to recompile it for my system I would be very,
very grateful.

Best wishes
Szczawik.PSq, Poland

P.S. My operating system is WindowsXP SP1