[cvsnt-dev] Re: CVSNT building with GCC4.1

Tony Hoyle tony.hoyle at march-hare.com
Sun May 21 18:11:51 UTC 2006

Andreas Tscharner wrote:
> Tony Hoyle wrote:
>
> Hello Tony,
>
>> As far as I am aware there is nothing that would stop it building now -
>> certainly nobody has reported any issues.

> Have a look at this (Debian) bug. Is this still a problem? It looks like
> build 2260 was still affected.

The second one looks like a problem in the odbc headers - you could just
disable odbc in amd64 to get around that.

In the second one the code is correct - the correct type for the last
parameter is SQLINTEGER as per the ibm documentation:

http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/db2luw/v8/index.jsp?topic=/com.ibm.db2.udb.doc/ad/r0002218.htm

And the microsoft documentation:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/odbc/htm/odbcsqlbindparameter.asp

I cannot change this as it would break other platforms.