[cvsnt-dev] cvsnt repository access

Jens Miltner jum at mac.com
Wed Nov 8 07:53:20 GMT 2006

Is the cvs server still not accepting connections? There was some
talk about not being able to access the CVSNT sources about a month
ago, but when I tried today, I couldn't access the server...

I've discovered a byte-swapping problem in the Mac OS X Binhex
implementation when running on Intel machines that I'd like to fix...

</jum>