[cvsnt-dev] SSL connection failed to cvsnt.org

David Somers dsomers at omz13.com
Fri Nov 10 11:38:01 GMT 2006

Tony,

When working in my sandbox for cvsnt, when I try to do anything that
involves talking to cvs.cvsnt.org, I'm getting SSL errors :-(

e.g.

# cvs ver
SSL connection failed (-1): error:1408F10B:SSL
routines:SSL3_GET_RECORD:wrong version number
cvs [version aborted]: Connection to server failed

# cvs stat
SSL connection failed (-1): error:1408F10B:SSL
routines:SSL3_GET_RECORD:wrong version number
cvs [status aborted]: Connection to server failed

--
David Somers
typographer/programmer/whatever