[cvsnt-dev] Is cvsapi for client use?

Arthur Barrett arthur.barrett at march-hare.com
Sun Nov 26 21:49:53 GMT 2006

Guy,

The CVSAPI provides a bunch of methods that are useful for CVS GUI clients,
including spawning CVS processes, finding CVS Servers (browse and define
servers) etc.

There is not (yet) an API for the CVS/Entries - but that will be done as a
part of the EVS project (I think) - check out the evs-dev newsgroup for more
info on that.

The documentation is what is in the source code... If you checkout the cvsnt
project and look in the WorkspaceViewer folder - that is a sample app that
uses most of the main features of CVSAPI...

Regards,

Arthur

news:mailman.238.1164500728.16616.cvsnt-dev at cvsnt.org...