[cvsnt-dev] HOW TO check out sources of stable tagged CVSNT releases of 2.5.1 and 2.5.2 series?

David Somers dsomers at omz13.com
Sun Apr 8 18:19:11 BST 2007

Alexey Lyubimov wrote:

> Hello,
> I need some tips for checking out sources of stable
> tagged CVSNT releases of 2.5.1 and 2.5.2 series.
> I need to know how to connect to the repository (the
> CVSROOT string), the module names and the tags.
> Is it all documented anywhere?

Yes, kinda. http://www.cvsnt.org/wiki/Download

FWIW: do

cvs co -d :pserver:cvs at cvs.cvsnt.org:/usr/local/cvs -r CVSNT_2_5_04_2471
cvsnt

Replace CVSNT_2_5_04_2471 with the tag'd release that you are after.

The cvsnt module is the main one and contains all that you need (apart from
third-party code such as postgresql, oracle, etc.).

The cvsdeps module contains some of the third-party code (except for the
commercial stuff like the oracle libraries, etc.).

BTW, 2.5.01 and 2.5.02 are a bit old... CVSNT_2_5_04_2471 is the currently
last tagged release in the 2.5.04 stream and is pretty stable.

--
David Somers - typographer/programmer/whatever
Random (and sometimes useful) stuff blogged at http://www.omz13.com