[cvsnt-dev] CVSNT commits...

Arthur Barrett arthur.barrett at march-hare.com
Thu Mar 1 02:23:11 GMT 2007

Dear cvsnt-dev,

I've been working on trying to commit these CVSNT 2.5.03 and 2.5.04 changes
all week - but unfortunately I'm stuck due to problems with the EVS server
in Manchester (cvs.cvsnt.org) misbehaving.

Even if Tony was not flu-bound it'd be difficult to fix since the EVS build
is over a month old now and the latest code isn't ready to go live...

I'll try and keep the newsgroup in the loop.

Regards,

Arthur