[cvsnt-dev] loginfo - add new format character S

mati at internea.pl mati at internea.pl
Fri Sep 14 17:21:26 BST 2007

Hi

I'm new in this list. Sorry if this problem was before.
I checked archive but I didn't find anything.

I'm using cvsnt ver.: 2.5.03.2382
I want to integrafe CVSNT and Bugzilla. I can't use CVS.
This is page with instruction how to make such integration:
http://www.einval.com/~steve/software/cvs-bugzilla/

In loginfo file I add this line:

DEFAULT  /var/lib/cvs/CVSROOT/fixloginfo.pl $USER %{sVv}

fixinfo.pl run other perl script (bugzilla-watcher) which parse filenames
and sends email to bugzilla account.

Problem is that filenames should have quotes around in case filename have
space character.

How can I change cvsnt sourse to add new format character %S (not %s) and
use filenames with quotes.

After long time I discovered that I should change info_trigger.cpp file
not logmsg.cpp.

Can someone tell me what changes should I make? Code in info_trigger.cpp
file is not clear for me.

Regards,
Mateusz