[cvsnt-dev] loginfo - add new format character S

mati at internea.pl mati at internea.pl
Mon Sep 17 09:04:17 BST 2007

>> Problem is that filenames should have quotes around in case filename have
>> space character.
>
>cvsnt already automatically quotes as necessary.  If you put quotes in
>the filename it'd just requote them so you'd end up with the wrong
>result (quote is a valid character in filenames).
>
>%{sVv) format is identical to the way the old cvs used to send data to
>scripts so is the most compatible, and the script will most likely
>handle files with spaces correctly already.  If you're modifying the
>script for your own use try sending the filenames to the standard input
>as it's more scalable (maximum command line lengths are sometimes very
>short).

I mean that I want quotes around filename like: "file name with
space.txt"

How can I change CVSNT code (probably file info_trigger.cpp) to get line
like this %{SVv} (not %{sVv}:
project/directory/ "file name.with.or.without.space.txt",<old rev>,<new
rev>

I would like to add new format charcter %S.

Mateusz