[cvsnt-dev] checkout from cvs.cvsnt.org tags/branches

Arthur Barrett arthur.barrett at march-hare.com
Mon Apr 28 06:27:10 BST 2008

I've updated cvs on cvs.cvsnt.org to the repo version.

This new version does a much better job of checking out using the correct
version of .directory_history.

If you are working on Trunk it probably wont affect your - however if
checking out from a branch or tag - files may suddenly appear to go
'missing'.  If they do check the rename history since the previous
version(s) may have been getting the wrong names when checked out form tag
or branch.  I think I've fixed most cases of this - but maybe not all.

Regards,

Arthur