No subject

Fri Jan 25 03:23:22 GMT 2008

branch of the product - no?  Wouldn't building CVSNT_2_0_x be building the
an older version of CVSNT?

I'll try downloading 2_0_x and building that first.  If I get that built,
then maybe it'll give me some insight how to build 2382.  Or maybe
magically, it'll make 2382 work?

>>> There is a program (genbuild or something) that creates it - it's the
>>> first file in the build
>>
>> Does that have to be called by hand?  Or is the Rebuild Soln supposed to
>> do that for me?
>
> No - it's the first project in the solution that is built.  I've just
> looked it up -it's called genbuild.

So, if I understand correctly, in theory, if genbuild is built properly, I
should have the build.h file generated somewhere - correct?

Thanks,

Eric