[cvsnt-dev] Open items (was: Re: Problem with libxml)

Andreas Tscharner starfire at sunrise.ch
Thu Jun 26 21:39:51 BST 2008

Arthur Barrett wrote:
> Andreas,

Hello Arthur,

[snip]
> OK - I think I've fixed that.  The solution used in 'pcre' module is to have
> a 'simple' Makefile present in the tree, so I've copied that. Please test
> and let me/newsgroup know how it goes.

Thank you. Works like a charm...

Thank you for fixing bug 5076 / #441236

 From my point, there are the following items open:
* #394398 / 4713 is still open and has a patch: What do you think? Shall
I apply this patch as Debian specific dpatch? I'm not familiar with the
ntlm protocol, so I don't know if this does any harm...

* #466402 also open: I think this is a feature request, maybe for
2.5.05, but rather for EVS

* Could you do me another favor, please? I've updated Makefile.am in the
man/ directory, but I cannot update the autoconfig, because I use a
newer version than you do and all Makefile.in's get updated too. So
could you please update the Makfile.in in the man/ directory for me?

Best regards
	Andreas
Andreas Tscharner                                  starfire at sunrise.ch