[cvsnt-dev] Debian package

Andreas Tscharner andy at vis.ethz.ch
Mon Jun 30 07:30:21 BST 2008

Hello Arthur,
Hello Christian,
Hello World,

During the weekend, I was able to create a Debian package from the
current source. There are, however, a few problems, that the Debian
package checker tool (lintian) has found:

* cvsnt has no man page
I have changed the Makefile.am in the man/ directory to create a
symbolic link to the cvs man page. An update of the Makefile.in is required!

* cvsscript has no man page
What is cvsscript and why does it get installed?

* An empty /usr/include will be created
When cvsnt gets installed, the directory /usr/include gets created, but
nothing is installed in this path, so it's not necessary. I have looked
at several Makefiles, but haven't found the place where it gets created.
Any hints?

Best regards
	Andreas
--