[cvsnt-dev] library issue on HP-UX 11.31 ia64

Clark.Bill Clark.Bill at mbsinsight.com
Wed Feb 3 19:24:39 GMT 2010

Is anyone running on this platform?

I have the cvslockd up and running, and the cvsnt runs as far as
displaying the version information, but when I try to init my first
repository I get:

cvsnt -ttt -d /usr/local/cvsroot init

14:20:57:   -> LibraryAccess::Load failed for
'/usr/local/lib/cvsnt/triggers/info.la', error = 2 can't open the module

I have tried the downloadable binaries and compiling the source myself,
both with the same results.

Yes, the files are there and read/executable.

Any help appreciated as I am really stumped at this point.

I have a copy of the 2.5.04.3510 source.

Thanks

Bill