[cvsnt-dev] Checkout from CVSNT repository

Guido Jansen guido.jansen at lmsintl.com
Fri May 21 11:19:21 BST 2010

Dear,

I'm trying the checkout CVSNT 2.5.x . It seems the repository is not responding. Is this still supported? What is the command that should be used to checkout ?

For example, using this command:
cvs -d:pserver:cvs:@evs.evscm.org:/evs co -r CVSNT_2_0_x cvsnt

Returns the error:
cvs [checkout aborted]: connect to evs.evscm.org:2401 failed: A connection attempt failed because the connected party di
d not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to res
pond.

I also tried with the proxy server inbetween but this does not work either. Is it a problem on my network, or is the server really no longer active ?
cvsnt-dev at cvsnt.org<mailto:cvsnt-dev at cvsnt.org>.
Best Regards,

Guido