[Cvsnt] ColdFusion Support

Larry Meadors lmeadors at plumcreek.com
Thu Dec 6 20:57:29 GMT 2001

On Thu, 6 Dec 2001 15:47:33 +0000 (UTC), "Khamneian, Mahtaj"
<khamneianm at umsystem.edu> wrote:

There is a add on that allows you to use the M$ SCCAPI with cvs that I
think would work with CF Studio.

http://www.zeusedit.com/archives/scccvs.html

I have not seen any cf server tools that work with cvs, but you might
look at jcvs and using it to work with cvs.

Larry