[Cvsnt] End of file from server

Dan Haynes haynes at montanadsl.net
Thu Dec 6 16:01:11 GMT 2001

This is a long shot - but a long time ago I saw random "end of file" messages because we had AIX workstations on our LAN that had a
daemon running on them - I think it was called 'write'? It was for messaging between users. That daemon uses port 2401 by default
and it interfered with CVS, and caused random "end of file from server" errors.

Regards,

  Dan Haynes