[Cvsnt] End of file from server

Aaron Barzilai aaron_barzilai at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 10 20:16:12 GMT 2001

Hello,

I've just started using CVSNT and WinCvs, they've been working
great.  However, I've run into the dreaded "end of file from server"
problem.  For no apparent reason, a single file give me the error when I
try to commit it.  I can update it to an older revision, I can even commit
it if i force the revision to the next number myself.  However, if I just
try to commit in the standard way, I get the end of file from server problem.

This is the only file I've seen it on, I can commit others just fine.  I
checked the things DevGuy lists in the trouble shooting section, but they
haven't helped.  It was all working fine last week.  Any suggestions?  I've
done an update and ensured I have a TEMP and TMP system environment variable.

Thanks,
Aaron