[Cvsnt] CVSWEBNT

Ole H. Hansen ole.h.hansen at softdesign.dk
Tue Dec 11 12:43:16 GMT 2001

Actually I got the cvsweb to work somewhat last night. Problem is it only
answers sometimes. If it doesn't answer it helps clicking on several links -
after a while it suddenly answers again. I can see several reports of this
but I can't see what people did to fix this.
I have installed it on an w2k server with IIS 5.0, SP 2
I followed the link in the installation instructions to a copy of RCS and
installed that.
Details from cvsweb.conf:
# 'symbolic_name' 'path_to_the_actual_repository'
%CVSROOT = (
'Root' => 'c:/CVSROOT',
'TESTCVS' => 'c:/cvsroot/TESTCVS'
);

# This tree is enabled by default when
# you enter the page
# $cvstreedefault = 'Configuration';
$cvstreedefault = 'Root';

$ENV{'PATH'} .= 'c:/program files/cvs for nt;c:/program files/rcs';
I have followed the instructions for installing, except for Compress:zlib as
I didn't figured that out and it was optional.
Regards,
Ole Høegh Hansen