[Cvsnt] cvsnt + CVSWEB + Apache +NT

Richard Farthing keynet at london.com
Tue Dec 11 01:57:41 GMT 2001

Your DOS RCS tools may not be compatible with CVS.  I had a
problem with rlog when first installing CVSWebNT which was
caused by some supposed GNU RCS tools I had that CVS didn't
like.  You *do* need to be using CVSWebNT though - don't waste
time with UNIX CVSWeb on NT, there are quite a few subtle
changes for NT.  I run Apache on NT and it's fine with CVSWebNT
- no configuration other than the standard Apache setup needed
(which it sounds like you have done).  I can mail the DOS RCS
tools I use with the same configuration, if you like - contact
me direct if you want them.

rgds/Richard

> Hi,
>
> I realize this is more of a cvsnt mailing list however, I'm
hopeing someone
> has run into the problem I am having with CVSWeb.  Currently I
have cvsnt on
> a Win NT 4.0 box as well as Apache 1.3.22.  This works fine
bringing up the
> cvs directory.  My problem however, is that when you click a
link to a
> directory that contains files(source code, docs, etc..) you
end up with a
> ascii text output(shown below).  I am currently using the unix
cvsweb.cgi on
> apache.  I've tried a few times to use the cvswebnt version on
IIS but it
> locks up the IIS process.  Also I'm using activestate perl
(build 630).  Any
> advice would be appreciated.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Don
>

> RCS file:
d:/AegisRepo/src/com/aegisgrp/servlet/log//LogFacility.java,v