[Cvsnt] installing cvsnt

Sverker Brundin Sverker.Brundin at kentor.se
Thu Dec 13 10:00:19 GMT 2001

Hi,

I've tried to install cvsnt 1.11.1.3 Beta 2 on a Windows 2000 machine.

The readme file says:
If you are using the precompiled version installation is simple - just click on the
cvsnt_1.11.1.3.exe installation program.

Well, apparently NOT that simple... The program installs itself on C:\Program Files\CVS for NT

The readme file then says:
To setup the server use the cvsnt control panel to install the service, then add the
locations of your repositories.

Sounds simple enough, but when I try it, it only says: "cvsservice.exe not in the path. Can't install.".

I tried to add the path to both cvsservice.exe and cvs.exe to the Path system variable manually, but it still doesn't work... Whats wrong????!

Thankful for help
Sverker Brundin