[Cvsnt] TRIGGER Commit and Export

William Etson will_etson at pgn.com
Wed Dec 19 19:03:17 GMT 2001

Do you have a working example of this? I would like to spawn an Java Ant
Build Script, but I have been having terrible trouble. Ether CVS hangs or
the commit fails. Are there rules to how these command scripts have to be
written?

Will Etson

news:21E0267B3548D211B0DA0008C74CD8D101FAD1AD at ACNMELMSX10...