[Cvsnt] Repository connecting problem

Bhushan Bhangale Bhushan.Bhangale at intiqua.com
Wed Dec 19 04:26:32 GMT 2001

Benoitth,

I installed cvsnt_1.11.1.2.exe on a windows NT machine. Configured server
with ntserver protocol and created a repository in D:/Bhushan directory. The
server started fine and showing the status running.

I installed WinCvs120.zip on another machine. In preference for CVSroot, I
assigned bbhangale at agoswami:D:/Bhushan (agoswami is the machine name on
which server is installed & bbhangale is network user having access on that
machine) and authentication as
ntserver.

Thats it. It will work fine. If you find any problem then let me know.