[Cvsnt] CVS dirs show up after export

Dwayne Miller dmiller at espgroup.net
Thu Dec 20 17:12:31 GMT 2001

I'm using export command to back up through tags to build the current
'release'.  The export command documentation says that it will not
create the CVS overhead directories, but I'm getting them.  In some
cases, the presence of these directories cause the export command to
fail, listing the files that were previously exported with ? in front of
them...

? fileone.c
? filetwo.c

*****CVS exited normally with code 1*****