[Cvsnt] login fine, auth error after....

Joachim Achtzehnter joachima at netacquire.com
Thu Dec 27 18:12:33 GMT 2001

Dean Hiller wrote:

> When I use wincvs 1.2 and do a login, I get (logging in to
> admin at localhost) and CVS exited normally with code 0, then when I do a
> checkout, I get
>
> Fatal error, aborting.
> admin: no such user

Is there a real user named "admin" on the host where the cvsnt server
runs? I'm not sure, but it is possible that such a user isn't required for
password checking, but it is certainly needed for repository access.

Joachim

--
work:     joachima at netacquire.com   (http://www.netacquire.com)
private:  joachim at kraut.ca          (http://www.kraut.ca)