[Cvsnt] CVSNT on windows 2k

Kari Hoijarvi hoijarvi at me.wustl.edu
Mon Apr 1 19:10:44 BST 2002

And remember, The prefix is written in the local CVS\root file.
If it changes, client wont work.

So if you change the prefix, users should have their changes
checked in. After changing, users should delete the sandboxes
and do a fresh check out.

manually editing CVS\root seems to work, but it better to avoid
such work.

Kari