[Cvsnt] problems adding new logins

Bryan Ross BRoss at imustplay.com
Mon Apr 1 22:40:40 BST 2002

Sorry, I'm using the latest version from cvsint.org

CVSNT 1.11.1.3 (Build 57a)

I'm trying to set up cvsnt to use the pserver protocol, as I'd like the
installation to be as self-contained as possible ( I don't want to have to
mess with NT accounts ).

The machine I'm running it on is Windows 2000 Server. I have basically full
control of the box ( via Terminal Server ) and have Administrative
privelages.

Bryan Ross
Programmer
iMustPlay.com