[Cvsnt] Summertime

Peter.Prokesch at wetzer.endress.com Peter.Prokesch at wetzer.endress.com
Tue Apr 2 12:28:40 BST 2002

Bo,

negative result, I did as you suggested, but the trick did not succeed. I have
TortoiseCVS installed on my machine as well, with T-CVS it worked fine, but again I
have no possibility to rollout T-CVS.
Is there a way to make changes in the cvs-Files on the server so I could do it
without disturbing the users?

Peter
----- Weitergeleitet von Peter Prokesch/EHWETZER/DE am 02.04.2002 13:21 -----

                      Bo Berglund
                      <Bo.Berglund at sys         An:      "'Peter.Prokesch at wetzer.endress.com'" <Peter.Prokesch at wetzer.endress.com>, cvsnt at cvsnt.org cvsnt downloads at march-hare.com @CVSNT on Twitter CVSNT on Facebook
                      tem3r.se>                Kopie:
                      Gesendet von:            Thema:   RE: [Cvsnt] Summertime
                      cvsnt-admin at cvsn
                      t.org

                      02.04.2002 13:03

Normally, with WinCvs 1.2, to get rid of the red files you only have to:
- Select the module directory in WinCvs
- Click the status button (questionmark)
- After all files have been checked they are no longer colored red.
This situation lasts only until the next DST switch of course.
Then you have to repeat again.

/Bo