[Cvsnt] performance

David Allen foo at bar.com
Sat Apr 6 03:52:42 BST 2002

We just switched to cvsnt (build 57a) from cvs on Linux.

Performance is a concern: I checkout a test module today - 19.2 mb 1431
files 335 folders which took 14 minutes.

The server is a dual proc PIII 800mhz 47 gb of stripped disk space, 1 gig of
RAM running Win2k Advanced Server.

Is this the expected performance? It appears to be 1/3rd the speed of the
Linux install running on a PIII500.