[Cvsnt] Setting up Users and Accounts

Kretzschmar, Ralf r.kretzschmar at considion.com
Tue Apr 9 15:02:45 BST 2002

Hi Everybody,

I've installed cvsnt with nt-authentication. I can access it with
wincvs. Everything is just fine.
My problem now: I want to switch to cvs-authentication (.passwd-file). I
tried to add user with the cvs passwd command, but cvs is telling me,
that only admins are allowed to do this. Is there any special way to log
on as an admin?

Tia
ralf