[Cvsnt] Deleting folder

Kyrre Kristiansen kyrre_kristiansen at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Apr 11 14:50:56 BST 2002

You can prune empty directories, but that might not be good if someone has
created a directory for some reason, and not yet put files in it...which has
happened in my project more than once. The only way to get rid of a
directory entirely, is by deleting it from the server, but it is not
adviceable unless you're entirely sure noone has checked out that part of
the directory tree. The moral of the story is: Don't add directories unless
you know you want it...

news:a91b9n$mf6$1 at sisko.my.home...