[Cvsnt] You guessed it...more Win2000 login problems

Christopher Shreve cshreve at fulcrum.net
Sat Apr 13 01:16:49 BST 2002

Gang,

Wow...I got 1.11.2 up and going no problem 1.11.3(57b) is another story.

I have looked at the messages below and have tried their solutions but still have the same problem.

OS: Win2K
CVS: 1.11.3(b57)

Install works fine.

CVSROOT = :pserver:someuser at hostname:K:\CVSrepository

Password file (K:CVSrepository\CVSROOT\passwd) has
someuser:hashofpassword:realuser  (realuser is a real user on my domain)

config file has
SystemAuth=no

The problem:

I CAN log in to CVS ok with the above CVSROOT env variable and correct password. However when I try to check CVSROOT out I get
Cannot access K:\CVSrepository
Permission denied

Anybody have any ideas?