[Cvsnt] Cvsnt case sensitive?

Brian Smith brian-l-smith at uiowa.edu
Tue Apr 23 09:28:52 BST 2002

The CVSNT server cannot store both. Similarly, if you have these two
files on a linux CVS server and a Windows client, when you download them
you will have at most one file (hopefully you get an error message).

I think it is really poor style to have two files in the same directory
with the same name but different cases. It won't work on any version of
Windows, it doesn't work on Mac OS 9, and in most cases it won't work on
Mac OS X either.

- Brian